A quick reminder that the 2016 HTA AGM will be held next Monday at 7:15pm at The Haus, Main Street Hahndorf (Note: venue change from past meetings).
- Clubs to send two delegates please. Any apologies, to HTA Secretary in advance please.
- Quorum. As usual, to achieve a quorum and thus prevent the need to hold the meeting again, for the sake of all concerned, we respectfully ask that your Club send two delegates please or if this is not possible, please contact the HTA prior to this meeting.
- **Please bring/return your Club’s perpetual trophies for engraving etc**
- The Haus has been a fantastic supporter of Hills Tennis this season and they have very kindly offered their venue for the AGM and offered to waive the fee for the use of their main meeting room. In return, the HTA has pledged to continue to support The Haus and so please enjoy these comfortable and professional facilities and consider showing your appreciation by having a coffee and/or cake, small treat or an entree or meal or glass or wine/beer. AGM format will be informal to allow for these snacks and drinks to be enjoyed during the meeting. Orders will be taken by the Haus staff at meeting commencement and again at 8:30pm. Please enjoy the hospitality and support The Haus and if this meeting format is well received we will look to continue it in the future.
- Historically, large quantities of paper copies of minutes, financials etc have been printed and distributed for AGMs. This year, please find electronic copies of the Agenda, last year’s minutes and the HTA Financials attached at the links below. These may be accessed from your BYO smart phone, tablet or device during the meeting (using your own cellular Internet or the free wifi provided by The Haus) or if you prefer a paper copy you may care to access the links below and bring your own printed or electronic copies of the documents or contact the HTA Secretary in advance if you would like her to prepare a paper copy for you.
- The Haus has free wifi. You can also use your own device hot spot or similar to access online files during the meeting.
HTA Cloud Documents
2015 AGM Minutes can be accessed HERE
2016 AGM Agenda can be accessed HERE
2016 HTA Financials can be accessed HERE
If you have any difficulties accessing the above documents, please contact the HTA Secretary.
Nick Hall is holding a tennis camp in the holidays for those interested.
Please use the following link to register for the 2016 Strathalbyn Junior Age (Junior Tour Bronze series Tournament)
Please enter early as late JT entries may not be accepted. Please note that entry closes on Saturday 16th April.
Please refer to the link below for the 2016 Strathalbyn Junior Age (Junior Tour Bronze series Tournament) to enter online.
Please enter early as late JT entries may not be accepted.
Please note that entry closes on Saturday 16th April.