Good afternoon all,
Just a quick email to let you know that the latest round of the Office for Recreation & Sport’s ‘Active Club’ Funding has just opened.
The application process is really easy… Just some club contact & financial information & a few tick boxes.
This round is for ‘Program & Equipment’ requests, and covers things like:
· Club Promotion
· Club Development and Planning / Program
· Coach / Official Training and Development
· Equipment for Ground Maintenance (e.g. lawn mowers, line markers, grounds keeping tools, Smart Water or Electricity Meters etc.)
· Hardship Subsidies
· Medical Training and Equipment
· Sporting Equipment
· Volunteer Management and Training
Applications close: 10th October 2016
Expected Notification: 6th January 2016
Guidelines, application forms & more information can be found here: http://www.ors.sa.gov.au/funding/apply_for_funding/active_club_program
For those clubs still waiting to hear back from the Office for Recreation & Sport about their last Active Club application, I’ve been notified that this should occur mid-August, so not much longer to wait!