Reminder – make sure you Senior Coordinator submits your senior team’s order of merit list for the finals! If not received on time, we will assume your team doesn’t want to play finals!
Due this Sunday 12 noon. Don’t be late!
This content was sent to senior coordinators earlier today, but did not reach those with a gmail address – this issue is currently being looked at by the HTA.
The SAC is currently discussing possible venues for the Senior Grand Finals. If your club would like to be one of the clubs to host a Seniors Grand Finals match or matches, please get your Senior Coordinator to contact the SAC to express interest. There is not a lot of commitment required –
- Ensure courts are clean and nets adjusted
- Courts are open before 12.30 pm on GF day
- Life Members are made to feel welcome
- A table is set up for the SAC to add trophies, medallions to
Senior Activities Committee
SAC has recently discovered that coordinators with a gmail email address did not receive the most recent emails sent out. Here’s the email regarding Order of Merit lists for Seniors: (apologies for any confusion)
You will need to submit Order of Merit lists for any of your teams that have a possibility of making finals – even if it’s not likely. If there is even a small chance that a team might make finals, an OOM form must be completed per team.
Attached you will find:
- OOM Submission Trad – one of these to be completed for every trad team hoping to make finals.
- OOM Submission Doubles – one of these to be completed for every doubles team (all doubles teams will play at least the first week of finals, as the competition will be split into 3 divisions for the finals series)
- HTA Finals Permit Request form – one of these per club to be used for any player/s (including juniors) who did not meet the 2 finals eligibility requirements (played at least 5 matches in the team AND was nominated in the team) and who wish to receive a permit to play in a team for finals.
Please stick to the due date – no later than 12 noon on Sunday, 3rd March. Thanks guys, the SAC wishes you and your teams all the best for the finals.
Jo Casey & SAC
All senior teams who may be eligible to play finals need to submit an Order of Merit form via their Senior Coordinator. If your Coordinator has not yet asked you for this ……… give them a shake up!
These forms are due NO LATER THAN next Sunday, 3rd March 12 noon.
Senior Activities Committee
Dear Clubs and Players,
Winter tennis (through HTA and Southern Districts) is a fabulous way for junior players to keep fit and build their tennis skills over the winter period…
REGISTRATIONS FOR 2019 ARE NOW OPEN
Click HERE to register online now.
The HTA would love all Doubles players to take just 3-4 minutes to complete a survey to assist in the planning for the future of the competition. The new Doubles Sub-Committee of the SAC will be meeting in the coming weeks to determine the format and makeup of the Doubles Competition for next season and beyond. If you are passionate about your competition, please TELL US WHAT YOU THINK – click on the image to begin.
Click the image OR HERE to take the Doubles survey!
Can’t wait to hear your ideas.
As the forecast for Mt Barker is for 37oC, all Senior and Junior matches for tomorrow are cancelled. There is no need to enter any results or do anything in Match Centre – the whole round will be cancelled out by the HTA.
HTA Management Committee