After serving the HTA for 4 years, our wonderful President and awesome Secretary Myles & Tracy are stepping down from their roles. This leaves both of these positions vacant, and we’d like you to think about who at your club might be a suitable nominee. Neither job is onerous or particularly large – please consider whether you or someone you know would be interested in taking on either of these roles. They would be well supported by the existing committee and sub committees.
- Preside at Management Committee, AGM and SGM meetings
- Represent the Association at local, regional, state and national levels – rarely
- Facilitate Association activities – in conjunction with the already fantastic sub committees
- Ensure plans and budgets for the future are carried out in accordance with the wishes of Clubs
- Prepare agendas and minutes for Association and Management committee meetings consultation with the Chairperson of that meeting.
- Arrange venue, date and times for Association meetings
- Maintain a register of all affiliated club details – personnel and meeting attendance
- Maintain electronic files
Please consider putting your hand up for one of these roles – the commitment is not great, but the outcomes are fantastic! Please advise the HTA of any ideas or nominations you may have for potential candidates – send them through to email@example.com.
Can’t wait to welcome some new people to the fold.