Dear HTA Life Members/Clubs/Players,
Traditionally the SGM has been used to vote in new members to the HTA Committee and the AGM used to review the season past.
The HTA Constitution currently requires us to hold both an SGM and AGM in quick succession at end of season. As first trialed last year, the HTA MC again proposes with your support, for reasons of time efficiency, to combine both meetings and hold a single SGM/AGM this year. 9th April is most likely, please save the date.
If this inconveniences anyone and/or if you have a strong view about holding two separate meetings, please contact the HTA.
1. Proposed AGM/SGM – 9th April with other details to follow
2. Nominations are sought from any group who would like to register a new Club with the HTA
3. Junior Winter Tennis nominations are now open online at the HTA website
4. The Junior Closed Tournament is traditionally held in Jan/Feb each year and the JAC needs someone to volunteer to run this tournament next year. The tournament is an extremely valuable opportunity for our juniors to test themselves in a tournament environment and great fun. If you can assist to run this tournament to keep the tradition of the Hills Closed alive, please contact the HTA/JAC.
5. JAC and SAC are both looking for two new volunteers for next season – can you spare some time to be involved and help run Junior or Senior tennis in the Hills? Please contact the HTA/JAC
Best of luck to all players for the remainder of the season.