Tennis SA’s Senior Winter Pennant Competition
If you are interested in playing tennis year-round, Tennis SA’s senior winter comp is a great way to go. It kicks off in early May and runs through to late August. Clubs may nominate whole teams if they wish, or combine with other clubs to form teams.
Men’s and Women’s (separate) Traditional Divisions are available, as well as a 4-player Mixed Doubles Comp.
If you are keen to play Senior Winter Tennis, you could:
· Form a team yourself and nominate through your own club, following the instructions on the TSA website
· Contact one of the HTA Clubs who have previously fielded teams to enquire if they have availability. Last year Stirling, Littlehampton and Onkaparinga clubs fielded teams in the Winter Comp.
2021 Key Dates
- Online nominations open, Mon 1 March
- Online nominations close, Tues 6 April
- Start of season, Sat 1 May
- Byes on Sat 12 June and 10 July for all competitions
- End of regular season, Sat 14 August
- Finals two-week series, Sat 21 August and Sat 28 August
- All information can be found on the Winter Pennant Website